This course is the first step of a career in recreational diving. It will allow you to work closely with an instructor to hone your skills in diving and acquire knowledge at a professional level.
You will learn the ability to organise and guide dives and in supervising the students training. As a Divemaster you will be able to assist an instructor in overseeing the students training and develop special underwater activities (mapping, counselling, recovery and dive guide).
The course lasts approximately 6-7 days divided in development of knowledge, skills and endurance in the water and practical applications in pool and open water training in real situations with students.
- Title Rescue Diver or equivalent.
- 20 logged dives before starting the course and 60 at the end.
- 18 years old.
- Medical certificate for Scuba Diving (max 12 months old). Download it.
- Emergency First Response (EFR) or equivalent over the last two years (CPR).
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Divemaster Course: Duration 6-7 days.
- Training in confined water (pool / beach) and open water.
- All instruction.
Course Fees: €599 (This price excludes fees payable to the organisation – PADI or SSI)