Stress is the major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. Through this course you will learn to recognise and prevent accidents and to handle problems in certain situations if they occur both on the surface and under water.
Recognising stress and treating it as soon as possible, it is a critical component for the prevention of diving accidents. Diving emergencies are usually the result of a series of small mistakes, rather than a big mistake, that require training and practice in order to recognise and correct it.
The objective of the Stress Diver & Rescue is to provide you with the detailed knowledge, skills and experience necessary to quickly recognise and correct stress and emergency situations in different conditions and diving environments.
- Title Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- 12 years old.
- Medical certificate for the last 12 months. Download it.
- Emergency First Response (EFR – First Aid) or equivalent. (You can complete it with us).
- 20 logged dives.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Online Theory.
- Training in the beach or confined water (1 dive).
- Training in open water from Boat (4 dives).
- Full Mares Equipment.
- Processing of International qualification.
- “Diver Stress & Rescue” / “Rescue Diver” Card.
- Photos of the experience.
Course Fees: 350€